Logos Public Charter School is a tuition-free Oregon public school sponsored by the Medford 549C School District. Students from Jackson and Josephine counties are welcome to attend.
Staff contact: Shawna Pratt Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org 541-842-3658
We are accepting applications for K - 12 enrollment. We follow Oregon law regarding placement using the lottery process detailed in ORS 338.125. While we try to get everyone in as quickly as possible, there is no guarantee how long it will take until placement.For enrollment, please bring to orientation :Birth certificate, immunization records and transcripts (high school only)Copy of a parent's current driver's license/photo IDCurrent IEP - if special education student or current 504 plan - if applicable.Any other pertinent information - adoption, custody and/or guardianship papers
Before enrolling with Logos, please attend an orientation that explains our program. All orientations are held at Logos Public Charter School, located at 400 Earhart Street Medford, OR 97501K-6 orientations K-6 orientations will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 11:30
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 @ 11:30
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 @ 11:30
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017 @ 11:30
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017 @ 11:30
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 @ 11:30
7-12 orientations7-12 orientations will be held as follows: Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly on the hour. Students or parents arriving late will be invited to the next orientation.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017 @ 1 pm
SIGN-UP FOR 7-12 ORIENTATION HERE (Required to attend)All 7-12 students must sign up for orientation.Both parent and student are required to attend the 7 - 12 orientation.If you have signed up for an orientation but are unable to attend, please let us know as spaces fill up quickly.
FERPA NotificationParents/legal guardians have the right to:
- request and inspect your child's record
- request to amend the record if you believe it is inaccurate
- disallow any disclosures of directory information
- file a complaint with the US Department of Education regarding the school's failure to comply with FERPA