Logos Public Charter School is a tuition-free Oregon public school sponsored by the Medford 549C School District. Students from Jackson and Josephine counties are welcome to attend.
For enrollment, please bring to orientation :
Birth certificate, immunization records and transcripts (high school only)
Copy of a parent’s current driver’s license/photo ID
Current IEP – if special education student or current 504 plan – if applicable.
Any other pertinent information – adoption, custody and/or guardianship papers
Before enrolling with Logos, please attend an orientation that explains our program. All orientations are held at Logos Public Charter School, located at 400 Earhart Street Medford, OR 97501
K-6 orientations will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 @ 11:30am
- Wednesday, June 18, 2017 @ 11:30am
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017 @ 11:30am
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 @ 11:30am
Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly on the hour. K-6 students do not need to sign up to attend an Orientation.
7-12 orientations will be held as follows: Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly on the hour. Students or parents arriving late will be invited to the next orientation.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 @ 1 pm
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017 @ 1 pm
SIGN-UP FOR 7-12 ORIENTATION HERE (Required to attend)
All 7-12 students must sign up for orientation.
Both parent and student are required to attend the 7 – 12 orientation.
If you have signed up for an orientation but are unable to attend, please let us know as spaces fill up quickly.
Parents/legal guardians have the right to:
- request and inspect your child’s record
- request to amend the record if you believe it is inaccurate
- disallow any disclosures of directory information
- file a complaint with the US Department of Education regarding the school’s failure to comply with FERPA