ASPIRE – A mentoring program that is…
We feel that all students regardless of background, should have the resources and encouragement to continue their education and training after high school.
We provide mentoring resources, and education to students and families about postsecondary options.
We offer group and one-on-one mentoring to help guide students through the process of achieving goals after high school.
Our ASPIRE mentors provide encouragement, information and technical assistance to our students in grades 7-12
that are interested in exploring their post-secondary education and college/career research.
- What do I want to do when I get out of high school?
- How do I know what type of college or university to choose?
- Can I afford the costs of college?
- Is there financial aid available to me and my parent(s)?
- Will someone be able to help me navigate the path of graduating from high school, applying for college, and help me prepare for my chosen career?
First come, first serve. SIGN-UP ONLINE HERE and we’ll give you the link to the permission slip to fill out.