RYLA Camp for Sophomores is Here!
RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Academy) is a wonderful opportunity for our SOPHOMORE students to participate in a summer leadership camp that helps develop team problem-solving skills, communication, and conflict management. This camp is about “service above self” and provides activities and opportunities for campers to stretch themselves in this way. Camp date is June 24th-29th 2017 in Dorena Lake, Cottage Grove (just south of Eugene). RYLA campers will be sponsored by a Rotary at $550 per camper. It is a great honor to participate in this camp.
We are looking for students who:
- demonstrate leadership capability
- possess leadership potential
- exhibit compassion for others
- have the courage to step out of their comfort zone
Instructions for sophomore students who are interested:
- STEP 1: DUE 3/8/2017 – Petition Form (for student)
- STEP 2: DUE 3/8/2017 – Recommendation Form (for ES)
- Forms must be filled out online, saved, and printed.
- Forms must be signed by the applicant, parent/guardian, and ES.
- Forms must be returned to Logos Receptionist by due date.
Once paperwork is received, you may be selected for an interview. An interview or placement in the summer camp is not guaranteed.
For further information and video, please click the banner above. If you have any questions please contact Rose Hillburn | 7-12 Administrative Assistant | 541.842.3892.