$1,000 a year for a 4-year university
$500 a year for a community college
General Applicant Requirements:
- Must be a resident of Jackson, Josephine or Klamath counties and be of Latino heritage.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA or minimum combination of ACT/SAT scores.
- Must be enrolled for full time college, seeking a degree at community college, tech institute or public/private university for 2017/18.
- Submit an official transcript in sealed envelope with completed application, personal statement essay.
- Completed Activities Chart.
- Two applicant recommendations, which may be submitted separately.
- All the above needs to be postmarked no later than march 24, 2017.
Stop by the ASPIRE office for an application or follow the link below.
s a member of the Jackson County Community Servies Consortium |
Post courtesy of ASPIRE Office | Yvonne VonHolle | ASPIRE Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 541.842.1944