This event is for All Explorers and Senior Scholars!
What is a Meet & Greet? Why is it important?
“Communication is key to success.” Logos Scholars Academy wants to get to know their students, their future plans as well as their community involvement. A short interview will take place and we will show you how to register for your RCC classes. Please follow the next steps in order to make your transition form high school to a college class effective.
- Application turned in to your ES by the deadline
- Sign-up for the Meet and Greet. This is our time to get to know you better, work together to decide on your college classes, and show you how to register.
- Attend advising with an RCC adviser.
- Sign-up for the Meet and Greet.
Please remember to:
- Complete your online RCC New Student Orientation
- Log into your MyRogue > “Program Planner” (This tells you if your RCC account is unlocked)
- Bring laptop (if you have one)
- Come prepared to register
Please sign-up here for the Meet & Greet and let’s get you started for a new term!
(Your application MUST be completed and your RCC account needs to be unlocked to register for RCC classes).
Melanie Scofield, Logos Scholars Academy Coordinator